Giving Back to the Community
Oak Park Place has been a strong business partner in the Madison area for over 20 years.
In fact, Oak Park Place President and CEO, Scott Frank grew up on the east side of Madison and chose to stay in Madison to raise his family.
The leadership team of Oak Park Place believe that our facilities are more than a residence, it’s a place our members call home.
We also believe that our communities are an integral part of their greater neighborhoods. With that philosophy in mind, we continue to do what we can to help others around us.
Whether it is support for a local little league team, or joining local efforts to find a cure for life threatening illness, Oak Park Place, and its leadership team, continue to give back to this great community.
Below are just some of the very worthy causes that we continue to support in making our community and our world a better place.
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Alliance of Wisconsin
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America
- Catholic Charities
- Cottage Grove Triad
- City of Madison
- East High School Athletic Department
- East Madison/Monona Coalition of the Aging
- Eau Claire Business School
- Edgewood College Social Work Program
- Edgewood College School of Nursing
- Ethnic Fest
- Fitchburg Senior Center
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church
- Joan Hanson Foundation
- Little League
- Longfellow School's Work and Learn Program
- Madison Senior Center
- McClellan Park Neighborhood Association
- Monona Senior Center
- Monona Terrace
- Madison School and Community Recreation (MSCR)
- NESCO - North East Side Coalition
- RSVP of Dane County
- St. Dennis Catholic Church
- St. Luke's Meal Site
- Stoughton Senior Center
- The Colonial Club
- UW Institute on Aging
- UW School of Nursing
- UW Madison School of Social Work
- Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center
- Wisconsin Alzheimer’s Research Institute